Monday, April 27, 2009

Alot going on.......

Just wanted to do a quick update! Doug finally made it home from the floods. The kids were so excited to see him. We can't thank him enough for the hard work he does for all of us. It makes me smile looking at the pics of him helping those people who had just lost everything to a flood. I can't tell you how much I hate him being gone from me and the kids, but I know he is making a difference. There is only 1 month left of school for the kids. They are so excited for summer. Well, the boys are, Lys is kinda looking forward to June but certainly not July. She is getting nervous about the surgery, but I know she is one tough cookie and she will show us all! Daxton in growing so big. I can't believe how time flies. Doug surprised me this weekend and took me away! Wow, I can't tell you how much that ment. I kinda come second when he comes home. The kids are all fighting for his attention and I just stand back and let them have their dad back. But he figured that since he had been gone longer than ever, mom needed some one-on-one with him. He is the most amazing husband anyone could ever imagine. I love you Doug, thank you for the last 13 years! You have taught me so much. I love you now more than ever. Happy anniversay in a couple weeks, (Even tho you will probably fighting a fire!) Thanks for the sacrifices you make for me and the kids! Your the best!

0 comments: